This Week On The Dispatch
Maybe you’ve seen Courtney Hurley at New Way, or perhaps you’ve seen her singing with the Miracle Men. She may have regaled you with any number of hilarious anecdotes and, if you’re lucky – maybe you got to hear a song.
On this week’s Dispatch, Courtney comes by to talk about the long road she took to end up in the songwriter’s scene in Detroit, battling stage fright before gigs, and how surrounding herself with positive, hard-working writers has helped her hone her voice and craft.
And don’t miss out on her appearance on The Dispatch Greenroom, only for Patreon supporters.
(Confused how to support us on Patreon for only $1 per month? Email email@example.com and I’ll help ya out!)
Tuesday, February 19th
- Dessert Oasis, hosted by Brion Riborn – 7pm Detroit
- The Dovetail, hosted by Dave Martin – 8pm Warren
- Ghost Light Songwriter Night, hosted by Dave Toennies – 9pm Hamtramck
Wednesday, February 20th
- New Way Bar, hosted by Ryan Dillaha – 8pm Ferndale
- McShane’s, hosted by Brian McManus – 7pm Corktown
- Northville Winery, hosted by Angela & Tom Shepherd – 8pm Northville
Thursday, February 21st
- ASHE Supply Co, hosted by Mike & Angie Ward – 6:30pm Detroit
- Goldfish Tearoom, hosted by Lawrence Mangindin – 8pm Royal Oak
Friday, February 22nd
Saturday, February 23rd
Sunday, February 24th
- The Dovetail, hosted by Steve Stocker – 8pm Warren